Fred Meyer - Review about Blueberry Jumbo Muffins from Mount Hood Village, Oregon

65 of 195 Fred Meyer reviews

Please tell me what the heck is inside my muffin? I purchased at Sandy Oregon Fred Myers on Thursday October 8th for a camping trip the 9th and 10th. They didn't get eaten so on the trip. So last night Sunday the when we got home we ( my husband and I each had one). They where delicious. But this morning Monday the 11th. I was going to have one with coffee. When I sliced it open I saw this blue thing in the middle. Very much to my surprise. I'm not happy. What if a child would have got this one. REALLY WOULD HAVE BEEN GOOD. Let alone any of my friends on the camping trip.

Gina Royall

Sandy Oregon

503-476-7173

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Blueberry Jumbo Muffins
Review category
Food Stores
review #714831

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fred Meyer? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
65 of 195 Fred Meyer reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 11, 2015 #1062566

Fred Meyers bakery, and I am sure every other bakery, gets all of their items delivered frozen. Yep, so its not the stores fault. It's Kroger, the president company. Find their number and call to report it.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fred Meyer. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fred Meyer.
Filing a new complaint about
×