Fred Meyer - Review about Blueberry Jumbo Muffins from Mount Hood Village, Oregon
Please tell me what the heck is inside my muffin? I purchased at Sandy Oregon Fred Myers on Thursday October 8th for a camping trip the 9th and 10th. They didn't get eaten so on the trip. So last night Sunday the when we got home we ( my husband and I each had one). They where delicious. But this morning Monday the 11th. I was going to have one with coffee. When I sliced it open I saw this blue thing in the middle. Very much to my surprise. I'm not happy. What if a child would have got this one. REALLY WOULD HAVE BEEN GOOD. Let alone any of my friends on the camping trip.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Blueberry Jumbo Muffins
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This year we decided to order Publix ready made thanksgiving dinner. We were totally disappointed and we're glad we didn't have guest, it was the worst meal we have..."
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "Hello, I have put many complaints about Publix on this website , and every single complaint has the proof (picture of the receipt is uploaded on every complaint) Here is another one..."
- "Ordered (2) Zoe drawstring makeup bags by Travel. The label on one says, "WIND BOLWS" instead if WIND BLOWS. It was to be a gift. They will not exchange or..."
- "I tried Aloha's Protein powder and ended up in the emergency room with food poisoning. I tried the product again, thinking that maybe it was something else I ate,..."
- "Blind Spot warning fails. I have provided a video and have taken their mechanic out while it was failing, but Nissan won't fix the problem. Dealership..."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."