I purchased a large Red Copper Pan from Fred Meyer's in Portland a little over a month ago.For the first few weeks, it performed as advertised, but at present, I can't even cook a simple omelet in it without the eggs sticking to the surface, making it impossible to prepare properly.

The pan has also developed a warped bottom. We have been meticulous in our care for this pan and have never used metal or sharp utensils, always plastic or wood. We only clean it with a mild dish washing product like Dawn and never use scouring pads. It has been in the oven on only one occasion at less than the advertised heat limit.

This is a dreadful pan.

Unfortunately, I did not retain my receipt from Fred Meyer's so it will be difficult to return it.Don't buy.

Review about: As Seen On Tv Red Copper Frying Pan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Are you so dumb that you can't figure out how to return something to the company who made it?How many people do you need to walk you through life?

And you didn't even give the store a chance before writing a bad review?Ignorant cow.

Return it to the company.Jesus!

It SAYS on the packaging not to take it to the retailer.If you're not willing to help yourself you deserve to be ripped off.

Olympia, Washington, United States #1349510

Call the manufacturer you nitwit. Or better yet...have someone else call for you since you seem to be challenged.

to Christine Boise, Idaho, United States #1349778

*** is what I was thinking.... but challenged works

Nottellin
Sioux City, Iowa, United States #1303217

Red Copper is NOT Fred Meyer's product.They sell them, but they do not make them.

It should be difficult to return it because, if you had read the packaging that comes on all red copper pans, you would know you are not supposed to return it to the retailer. There's an address on the packaging. If you would like it, I would be happy to provide you with that address. I bought one of the pans at Bed Bath & Beyond.

I didn't have the problems you had, but I don't like the pan.

Feel free to reply here or send me a message.You can send it back and the company will replace it.