5.0

The Fred Meyer Located Roseburg Oregon on Garden valley.Really needs to have products available if they are sending you recipe booklets with the ingredients.

And when I asked why they did not have the Cannoli shells needed for this recipe The employee told me that the Taste of Italy Promotion is nationwide and that this Fred meyer was too small for them to carry this product. If your Name is used in this then you need to have it available.

I still cannot find the Shells anywhere in my town.And it makes me even more angry that I had to run all over town to see if another Store had it.

nyzki_2015 wrote the review because of "product not carried" at Fred Meyer. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fred Meyer to "stock your shelves with product".

The most disappointing in user's experience was having to go elsewhere to look for a item. Author liked the most not very good. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fred Meyer fred meyer cannolis recipe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fred Meyer?

Comments

Roseburg, Oregon, United States #1356744

If not finding a certain type of pasta in town is a great inconvenience to you. I envy your life.