Eugene, Oregon
3.7
Layout of Store

Purchased a couch in February of this year 2015.We have only had it for 6 months.

The cushion fabric underneath is already ripped, the cushions are flat. The cushions won't stay on the couch and slip out. WORST ever! We had our last couch for over 10 years but it was to big for the space we currently have.

Fred Meyer was having a furniture sales event and $300 for a couch wasn't a bad deal or so we thought. I will never purchase or recommend furniture from Fred Meyer.

Now we are out $300 and no couch.I would have had better luck buying off craigslist!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Nice employees.

I didn't like: Quality of product.

Had an Experience with Fred Meyer?

Comments

Newport, Oregon, United States #1270874

We went to an expensive furniture store paid $700 for a recliner loveseat it disintegrated within five years.It seems like everything made in today's world is eather made in China or Mexico and doesn't hold up.

Shame on us.I guess you don't get what you pay for anymore!

lisa
Battle Ground, Washington, United States #1219275

I bought a couch and chair less than a year ago,its already fallin apart.i also will never buy furniture from them again!

Portland, Oregon, United States #1201415

I have same one in brown. $ 300 for a horrible couch. I guess in this case we got what we paid for lol.