Fred Meyer - Horrible Furniture!

77 of 200 Fred Meyer reviews

Purchased a couch in February of this year 2015.We have only had it for 6 months.

The cushion fabric underneath is already ripped, the cushions are flat. The cushions won't stay on the couch and slip out. WORST ever! We had our last couch for over 10 years but it was to big for the space we currently have.

Fred Meyer was having a furniture sales event and $300 for a couch wasn't a bad deal or so we thought. I will never purchase or recommend furniture from Fred Meyer.

Now we are out $300 and no couch.I would have had better luck buying off craigslist!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Quality of product

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Couch
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #689117 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fred Meyer? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
77 of 200 Fred Meyer reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 14 #1270874 Newport, Oregon, United States

We went to an expensive furniture store paid $700 for a recliner loveseat it disintegrated within five years. It seems like everything made in today's world is eather made in China or Mexico and doesn't hold up. Shame on us. I guess you don't get what you pay for anymore!

lisa

Sep 27, 2016 #1219275 Battle Ground, Washington, United States

I bought a couch and chair less than a year ago,its already fallin apart.i also will never buy furniture from them again!

Aug 20, 2016 #1201415 Portland, Oregon, United States

I have same one in brown. $ 300 for a horrible couch. I guess in this case we got what we paid for lol.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.