Mount Hood Village, Oregon
Featured Not resolved
3.7

Please tell me what the heck is inside my muffin? I purchased at Sandy Oregon Fred Myers on Thursday October 8th for a camping trip the 9th and 10th. They didn't get eaten so on the trip. So last night Sunday the when we got home we ( my husband and I each had one). They where delicious. But this morning Monday the 11th. I was going to have one with coffee. When I sliced it open I saw this blue thing in the middle. Very much to my surprise. I'm not happy. What if a child would have got this one. REALLY WOULD HAVE BEEN GOOD. Let alone any of my friends on the camping trip.

Gina Royall

Sandy Oregon

503-476-7173

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fred Meyer and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fred Meyer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Fred Meyer to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fred Meyer?

Comments

Fred Meyers bakery, and I am sure every other bakery, gets all of their items delivered frozen.Yep, so its not the stores fault.

It's Kroger, the president company.Find their number and call to report it.