I was in the store in wenatchee back in the paint section at about 245 today.I was trying to find the plastic covering used for painting that was on sale.

There was none in the bin and first part of last week there wasn't any either, it was triple roll of plastic. There was no one in that area so I went out in store to find someone. I found a man named Christopher that was using a handcart to take a big box somewhere. I asked him if there was any more rolls of plastic on sale in the back room.

First thing was, he acted like I was imposing on him. He said I don't know what you are talking about. I said "I will show you". We weren't too far from the room where paint is.

On the way there I accidently ran into a table In that room pretty hard. He didn't say a word, like asking if I was ok. Honestly I wished I would have had someone else helping me. He looked up on the computer and said computer said there were 4 left and they were probably gone.

He Didn't bother to look into it any further. I thanked him and left. I go to FRED Meyer for one stop shopping. Some of my customer service experiences have not been pleasant.

Enough so that I am rethinking going there anymore. I will just have to make a few trips elsewhere, it is worth being treated with kindness.

I don't have the words for how this person acted, but he should not be working with customers.Judi Hanan .

Review about: Fred Meyer Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Fred Meyer?

Comments