Fred Meyer Phone Numbers and Emails

• (513) 762-4000

Fred Meyer Emails:

Media
Press Inquiries
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Fred Meyer Contact Information

Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Hours:

Monday - Friday: 8:00am - Midnight (EST)

Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 9:30pm (EST)

Customer Service Rating and Reviews

2.0 / 5
Poor
Halea Chj
Cash Back Rebate

I'm pretty sure I solved my own problem not getting my cash back like I should when I went on the F.M. website and clicked on a cash back offer and it Didn't appear on my app as clicked. Now if I...

Chris H Amf
Customer belittled by management

I was in the Fred Meyer Juneau store 6/14/22. I waited 10 minutes at the meat counter. A guy from another department walked by and asked if I needed help , I thanked him and a shirt while later m...

Summary of Fred Meyer Customer Service Calls

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Fred Meyer Customer Service?

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return issues”
  • “Exchange”
  • “Covid-19 returns”

Staff Question:

• “Check time customer service open”
  • “To talk to HR manager”
  • “Very rude and unconcerningly caring employees at the customer service desk. Ive been insanely disrespected.”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Didn't get my cash back rebate”
  • “Never received last paycheck”
  • Drove to Modesto ca yesterday to have my jewelry check and cleaned and the store has closed I have not got any letter stating that the jewelry store was closed now my jewelry is under warranty how and what jewelry store are you doing business with h

Request for Information Question:

• “I need to speak with corporate”
  • “Looking for wireless ear buds”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Waiting for a rebate”
  • “Overcharge from online shopping”
  • “Coupon for 50% off 12/10-13/13”

Employment Question:

• “401 k”
  • “Job”
  • “Payroll”

Account Question:

• “Fred Myers stoke 69$ from me and you have told me it's been released and md out into my account.. lies Wa state”
  • “Balance on my rewards card”

Cards Question:

• “Not accepting cards or checks”
  • “Update credit card”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Good afternoon I'm getting a hold of you guys to let you know that a person that works in your pharmacy was very rude to me or should I say snappy would be a better word. If she's going to work with public she needs to be a little more polite. by the”

Refund Question:

• Refund check not sent

Other Question:

• “Your Pharmacist did not fill my prescription but he made a copy of my prescription and my doctor said he should have never done that I want to follow complaint I don't know if this pharmacist stole my identity by keeping a copy of a prescription that”
  • “Permission to put up a tent for LA Fitness”
  • “Redeem rewards”

About

Top Fred Meyer Services

Manager, Customer Care, Cashier

Top Fred Meyer Products

Facility, Salad, Store Facility

Fred Meyer Pros and Cons

Pros: Selection, Sales staff, Store, Product, Friendly staff

Cons: Customer service, Not treated as a valued customer, Customerservice, Public service, Felt bullied and treated like a thief

Related Companies

The Kroger Company, Kroger, Frys Food Stores, Harris Teeter, King Soopers

Summary

Fred Meyer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kroger. Kroger is an American retail grocery chain. The company was founded in 1883. At the present time, Kroger is based in Cincinnati, Ohio. The company operates more than three thousand supermarkets all over the country. Apart from Fred Meyer, Kroger also operates multi-department stores under such local banners as Kroger, Ralphs, King Soopers, Dillons, and many others. Kroger is considered to be one of the largest retail grocery chains in the United States. There is a special Fred Meyer Club for its customers.

There is also a special Fred Meyer Card that allows customers to save on private labels.

Fred Meyer reviews and complaints

2.2
WinCo Foods
87 reviews
2.4
Do you have something to say about Fred Meyer? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup