i was in at Eagle Island Fred Meyer and was treated very disrespectful by the clerk at his store, her name was Debra, she had red hair, and I thought it was just me, I had a 50 # bag of salt, and needed to turn it over for bar code, she said well, I can't do it I have a bad back, so you will have to do it! Which I did not even expect her to do that, but then the elderly lady behind me was treated very gruffy, she could not get her debit card to work and the lady got very short with her and just acted so put out with the elderly lady ,the clerk was not a very pleasant person , maybe she was having a bad day, but I have never seen any other employees act that was at this store, we do LOTS of business here and I will be sure I never go to her checkout line ! I just thought you would like to know.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fred Meyer Customer Care.

Comments

Olympia, Washington, United States #1349533

Obviously you were able to get that large bag into your cart, so why was turning the bag over such a big deal for you??? How did you get it into your car and into your home???

Employees shouldn't have to hurt their bodies carrying or moving heavy things for you when you could darn well do it yourself.

There's always online shopping for sensitive, easily offended people like you. Ever heard of that???