Fred Meyers in Oregon City changes the location of wines constantly. I found my wine in a specific section.

Then spent 30 minutes looking for the wine I buy in another section. Again it was moved to another section and aisle. Again it was moved. Then I decided "SCREW YOU FRED MEYERS!

I'M NOT SPENDING ANY MORE TIME PLAYING FIND THE WINE!!!! Each time it was 15 min, then 30 minutes, then 15 minutes..... searching for the wine. The person that worked there said it was a strategy the store uses to make people find and buy other wines.

I decided TO BOYCOTT THE WINE SECTION FOR CONSTANTLY HIDING AND MOVING THE WINES! I'll buy my wine somewhere else from now on! I don't have time to spend my day searching for the wine I buy.

SCREW YOU FRED MEYERS AND YOUR SALES STRATEGY . ..............................................................................................................................................................................................

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Hiding and moving the wines as a sales strategy.

Comments

Can u say I am an alcoholic?? That’s what you are if your so concerned with wine.